Grundy - Richlands

parsons

Come on guys, Grundy is NOT a one man team. If you go into this game thinking that way you are going to lose. Grundy wants this game more than any other. You better be ready for a tough game.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Garon well...he would gladly wait another week to break the record if Grundy could just get the win...that's all he cares about, winning...trust me. I've seen him rack up a ton of yards and be so mad after a game because he dropped a pass or missed a block or something that cost the team.

Theo is starting to look good to, so is Baker, Ashby, Vandyke, McCowan, and my boy Josh Keller has arrived (wearing A. Marcum's old #9) been watching that kid play since 7th grade and he's going to be a good one the next couple of years...Grundy is not a 1 man team...but you can keep thinking that...lol.

I don't know...like I said...Grundy has to be perfect for one night, and that still might not be enough against Richlands...but you kiddos standing on the sidelines Friday night under the lights...remember if you look up and it's close near the end of the game what you said here...lol...because if it's close, I like Grundy's chances at slipping out of there with the win. Might be a blow out by halftime...who knows? I just hope for a good, close, and clean game...and may the best team that night win.

marcum is grundy's playmaker and he'll have to bring his A game on friday and we'll have to also if we want to win but if we come out and play the way we're capable of playing then we should be alright but our d-fense will have to be prepared for 4 qrts of football

believe it will be richlands toughest game so far this young season. grundy can shock you when you least expect it. the wave will come to play & the blue neck nation will be in full force. richlands will be ready as this team knows everyone is out to get them & we all don't won't grundy (no off.) to be the first!

GO BLUES!

i've gotta hand it to the folks from grundy......last year before this game they were crowing (kinda like our crew this year) , got totally surprised game night.......and since then have acted more sane than the rest of us on this forum...i just hope they don't return us to sanity friday night......lol

how about if Grundy actually manages to somehow beat you guys Friday night you put the "Storm Warning" stuff on the shelf until next year?

I don't know what you guys would get for beating Grundy, so it's not really a bet I guess...lol...maybe we could give you guys a rock from the new section of town or something...lmfao.

All I know is, since I work in Grundy, a loss for the Blues would mean I will be taking some vacation time to hide out. Probably wouldn't be so bad if I could keep my mouth shut while at work......but what would be the fun in that? grin.gif <font color="blue"> </font>