Bluefield Jr. High

wvhighcountry

Travel to Oak Hill tonight without Marcus Patterson has to set out 4 more days Doc's order. There's something sprained in his hand or maybe his wrist. I hope someone steps up I didnt get to see them last week so I'm going to make the trip tonight.

Jake Lilly is the QB. He threw 2 TD tonight. Ran the next in. The Steptoe kid caught one and also ran one in to lead the Bucs over OakHill 30-8. Lilly probably had 20 solo tackles on Defense. The Steptoe kid played good ball tonight stepping up without Marcus Patterson playing.

Two great coaching blunders in this game in the final minutes....Bluefield's call on 2nd and four, a naked boot, was only outdone by Princeton's pass in the red zone, when a field goal could win it.

Wow....you guys trying to top the Weir coaching staff last year or what?

The last time BMS has lost a game was when I was in the 8th grade...And Im currently in the 11th

We went 6-2 in the 8th grade suffering losses from only graham and princeton (seems familar smirk.gif)

They have been undefeated the past 2 years and won the Big 8 Middle School Title and are well on there way this year for another title

It was a good game, it could have went either way. I am proud of the Tigers. The really stepped up and held their ground. I think they surprised everyone last night. The Tigers still have to get past Beckley Stratton, another rival team. That game is their last and is scheduled for 10.20.05 - Home.

Congratulation Bluefield, until next time.

Did you know PMS QB is the little brother BHS QB. Yes, it is true Jerrell Powell is the QB for PMS. It was strange since big brother Powell was sitting below me watching the game last night with his parents. I can imagine that is difficult.

[ QUOTE ]

Did you know PMS QB is the little brother BHS QB. Yes, it is true Jerrell Powell is the QB for PMS. It was strange since big brother Powell was sitting below me watching the game last night with his parents. I can imagine that is difficult.

[/ QUOTE ]

We are hoping that he grows up to be "just like is big brother" wearing the Maroon and White with pride. LOL Seriously, if he is anything like his big brother I am sure he is a great kid and a talented player.

One awsom game. Patterson was stepping up last night but Jake Lilly on defense made bunches of tackles sometimes having to come all the way across the field. I talked to Jake and Marcus after the game I give it to Princeton they both said they were completely drained. They got Beckley next week another big test.