Marcum over/under 100 yards.........

parsons

The second team came in at the beginning of the fouth. If I'm not mistaken, our second team scored a touchdown on Grundy's first team. Is that correct? Then our second team scored a second TD, but I believe that was on Grundy's second team as well.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man. ive said this a long time ago. they have no line. That o line couldnt hold water even if they were made out of bleeping sponges. its hard to do anything when youve got d-lineman hitting you just after you get the handoff. bah.

[ QUOTE ]

well, Lance, why don't you educate us??...i for one would be interested in seeing his game stats for each game last year.......if you have them please post them....

[/ QUOTE ]

there is a search button at the top...if you want to know...go look it up on your own...i'm not doing your homework for you...it's all right here you just have to look it up.

as for tonight he was run up the middle way to much...can't run up the middle on Richlands and got no blocking from the WR or TE on sweeps...he can't do it all alone and even in the Shelby Valley game you will see him running 40 yards to score from the 10 yard line...at some point someone has to block. Pathetic effort on behalf of the O-Line tonight...with the exception of Andy Stiltner...as usual he had a pretty good game...we could use about 4 more like him.

Grundy came out looking pretty good, but when they got down 13-0 they just rolled over...this team still has a LONG way to go...and the O-Line was just a mismatch...I didn't see anyone hitting all night long and they didn't give Theo any time to throw the ball either. They looked better than the Clintwood game, but not much...and the 1st quarter was what they looked like against Shelby Valley last week the whole game...if they would have played the entire game like that with that level of intensity it would have been at the least a LOT closer...they got down and rolled over...left Marcum hanging out in the wind...Richlands was just to much no matter how you look at it.

I saw cleatgate last night. Marcum laying on his back with his cleats up in the air. I will take Smith, Harrison and Addison any day. Lee High ? What about Haysi, Oak Hill and the mighty Ky basketball teams, that are want to be football teams? Pikeville college would love to have him , next year.