Marshall VS. Kansas State

EH31

How stupid is marshalls coach? 8 Seconds left, he still has a timeout, down by 2. Give the ball to bradshaw tell him to go to the middle, call a timeout, kick a field goal. Dont drop back and throw a pass to the side lines. It gets intercepted, and you lose. Marshall fans wasn't too happy about that.

It doesn't matter whos call it was, or if it was a mis-communication, it still comes back to the coaches!>>He should've been better coached to know not to make a mistake like that,>>and just run the ball in the middle, call timeout, kick the game-winner, and if was Snyder's call, you need to find another profession! This had to be the most pitiful play I have witnessed>>in recent college football history!! smirk.gif

Regardless of the circumstances, it was a bone-headed play call and bought back memories of last November 27th at Mitchell Stadium. The only difference is that once the play today was over the game was over, whereas last November Weir still had the lead and was going to receive the ball back with known onsides kick coming.

Uh! I went to this game because my brother attends Marshall, but it was horrible, whe had such a good chance of beating them, and then lost because of a stupid call. They should have just gone for the field goal, it would have been much easier and we would have lost the game. But Marshall isn't too bad this year...My hope s that they can beat Virginia Tech, but i know that's far from happening...