CC VS DAWGS!!!

dawgsrule

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's pretty much what I was saying earlier...it's a waste of time because you know what to expect before you go down there...still gotta go support my boys though. I might have to miss the Graham game and that is killing me but I have other things to do that weekend smile.gif so I won't be there...probably be the first game I've missed in 3 or 4 years...I'll catch the CC game though.

I won't beat you guys up over this weeks game because I would have picked yo on the road to win anyway regardless of the refs or anything else...you guys do have a good team and are well coached, and I'm sure like everyone else you guys play your hearts out...it's just a shame you have this whole ref thing hanging over you and it's not something I am just making up either...might be zero fault of your own, but it is there...and you really don't need it because you would still probably win the majority of the games...but it's the few that really screw the other teams that make it hard to just not say anything about it.

I know a lot of you guys don't agree...and that's fine...I respect that...but I have my own oipinion on the subject and that's fine to.

smirk.gif

yeah well i dont think anything has to even be said about the refs anyways, yeah tazewell didnt have a good game that night, and no not every game is gonna get called right, but for everyone who knows carroll county and isnt from there, will know how carroll county is, and whether it is said about it or not its still the same it does no good to set here and point out their refs cuz we all kno how it is anyways... and i don't really care if anyone from carroll county disagrees with me either, its just a simple fact, even without being stated. smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

i really dont care if yall think the refs down here are bad b/c yall arnt any better. and i think when we finley loss a game at home witch wont happen for a long time to come we wont blame it on the refs. and when we loss on the road u dont here any thing from carroll on here about the bad refs up there. do you? i really do think that i talk the most trash on this board from carroll and i really dont think i do it that much so win or loss carroll does it with pride and respect to the others. y cant some of yall do that. im not saying that carroll is any better then any other school on here or in VA or WV. im just saying that some of all need to take resposoblity when all dont play that good.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your articulation and grammar has improved considerably.

--> grin.gif

confused.gif