9- Mount View 2-0 at Ravenswood

10- Heritage-Lynchburg 1-1 vs. Patrick Henry-Roanoke

11- William Fleming 2-1 at Blacksburg

12- Magna Vista 1-1 at William Campbell

13- Graham 3-0 vs. Marion

14- Christiansburg 1-1 vs. Northside

15- Rural Retreat 3-0 vs. Northwood, 9/23

16- James Monroe 3-0 at PikeView

Others to watch: Gate City, Glenvar, Haysi, Virginia, Chilhowie, Martinsville, Bassett, Jefferson Forest, Hidden Valley, Cave Spring, Powell Valley, Northwood, Honaker, J.I. Burton, Pulaski Co., Bland Co., Hurley, Scott, Liberty-Raleigh, Greenbrier West, Fayetteville, Matewan

Martinsville is terrible you all dont deserve to be in the honorable mention section. Everyone one knows that Martinsvill cant beat anyone on this side of the mountain. Maybe you all might beat Dan River or pactrick county but thats about it there buddy.

SWD, I would be careful with what you are saying. You obviously are basing your thoughts on the game against Graham. We played a terrible game against them. Martinsville is back to playing smashmouth football. The west coast offense is history. I'll get back with you in a couple of weeks "buddy". You might be eating your words very soon. If you don't know all the facts, you might want to keep your thoughts to yourself.

Well lets see I dont think you have won your District in what about twenty years maybe. Also you lost to the G-Men this year and you lost to the Golden Wave a few years ago, so lets see oh ok you all are 0-2 WOW. Alright LP they are in your district they also lost to the G-Men and Magna Vista lost to richlands. Lets see got it PD is 0-4 against the swd so bulldog you all suck and have for about 15-20 years so you might want to go to VA Preps where you actually can talk junk to dan river and patrick count and tunstall the only teams you can beat. Alrighty there my good BUDDY

Why don't you check the VHSL buddy, Martinsville has the 2nd best winning percentage in football besides Hampton (who is first)since the school has been built. You are just talking and know nothing about the facts. But I guess you're extremely smart. OK there good buddy.

Yeah but most of those wins came when Martinsville was triple A and beating the AA scools. You all play nobody except basset and magna vista and you all havent beat them in awhile maybe basset but you all have never beaten magna vista at your own home field how about that stat there BUDDY, but together you havent beat basset and MV alot. All Im saying is that you all cant win over here on the other side of the mountain bottom line. Did you all even make the playoffs last year if you did that means you lost over here again. Dont live in the past with the winning percentages beacuse those came 20 years ago. Again you all dont play knowbody and you all never have.

Again, in the past 21 years we have been in the state finals 4 times and semifinals 7 times. Credits to you, we have never beat MV on our home field, but we have beat them on their field numerous of times. Up until last year we had never played a single A school, but they were a single A powerhouse (Giles) and we did lose. And this year we will play Gretna, who has won back to back state championsips. We play two Triple A schools this year. But you in the Southwest know all about those single A schools you play, and know that you can beat up on. But we don't play anybody, do we?

We play them because they prepare us for teams like Martinsville. I guess you all could play all AAA schools but there is one thing you cant do and that is beat us SWD teams PD 0- SWD 4. You all dont know how to hit is the bottam line and thats why we win over here all the time agains you PD school especially Martinsvilles. You all are Very soft football team. (0-2) for matinsville on this side of the mountain. By the way these A teams are better then the AAA teams you all play. (powell valley, gate city etc...)

Once again you try to come up with comments that don't pertain to what we are talking about. Stick to the subject "good buddy". I just proved you wrong on your football facts. Would you like to talk about basketball too. 12 state championships and 19 state appearences. I'm sure your school is great in basketball and football.

No we dont play basketball very well here we just play the mans game. Speaking of that you all my as well start basketball. Beacuse basketball is your sport you all are great at it and dont need any coaching. The kids there dont even listan to your alls coach and they probably dont listan to the football coaches either. Well with all that basketball talent you think the football coaches could win a few football games anyway, so lets see alright basketball wins football dont Coach Edwards might need to get some new coaches to help him that might be the problem.

First of all take your time and spell words correctly so I know what you are saying. We have great coaches at Martinsville. Football and Basketball. We win and lose in both sports. Don't try start critisizing coaches and players. Maybe you are the coach that used to be at MV, but got fired and transfered to Grundy. I know there was a coach there but went to the SWD. Are you the one? Because you sure do know a lot about MV and you mentioned the Green Wave. I'm going to spell like you now. Whre ar u frum?

I'm from Richlands and I dont think I have ever been a coach before. Just know all about MV and Basset because we have played them alot in the past couple years and heard all about the Piedmont schools and they all tell the same story Martinsville hasnt been good in alot of years I just put 15-20 for the fun of it. But again SWD 4 - PD 0. I would not live in Grundy if my life depened on it. I might cant spell but I know some Fooseball thats for sure.

[ QUOTE ]

As good as Princeton is and has good as they have been playing then will somebody explain why they are only ranked 7th?? I would think they would be higher then that, atleast top 4 or 5

[/ QUOTE ]

Look at who they have beaten...PikeView (0-3), Bluefield (0-2), and Huntington (0-2)...that is why they are "only" #7...

Oh you're from Richlands. Do you remember when we beat you (Richlands)in the Regional finals on our home field? I guess you forgot. You guys got crushed by Martinsville (us). So don't say we can't play with the mountain schools. In that game your big 6'4 235 lb TE/DE (college prospect)got injured by one of our 5'11 185 lb linebackers. He layed a hit on him so hard that the people back in the mountains probably heard it. But you say we aren't men down here on the southside. You better come again "good buddy".

i was there at that game, speed beat richlands almost like all the times we've played piedmont schools, and that hit on our tight end was a cheap shot, the game was in the last minutes when you guys had already rapped it up.

Dont remember that but if that is what you say then ok. But on this side good buddy you all are 0-2, and the whole PD is 0 and somthing not counting when swd teams beat anyone else in the PD. Well I hope we find out,but i guess we never will because you all are D-4 now but you all lost already once over here.

I had a nephew who played on that team. Everyone thought that was a cheap shot. It looked like it to me also from the stands. But when my nephew showed me the film on tape you can plainly see that it was a clean hard shot. I wish Richlands the best of luck this year. They have a great team and an outstanding program.