The G-Man's Pigskin Prognostications...Week 4...

GMan

Richlands more than 40 Abingdon 0

Graham 35 Marion 12

Bluefield 49 Grundy 12

JI Burton 56 st paul 6

Powell Valley 40 Pound 12

Castlewood 20 TV 12

Taz 24 CC 20

Salem 45 W-Bird 0

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GMan-I agree with the majority of your picks, but I must respectfully disagree with one. While I value your modesty, I believe that Graham should handle Marion with little problem. Marion's losses to Chilhowie and Northwood lead me to believe that the Cane's are very down this year. Chilhowie and Northwood appear to be very good Single-A teams, but I would doubt that they could compete with Graham. With the margins of victory in those two losses, particularly against Northwood, I believe Graham's offensive line will give Graham's backs plenty of room to run, regardless if they are third-teamers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't the G-Man fool you. He knows the G-Men will destroy the Scarlet Hurricane, it is just his way to fire the old team up in a game that it would be very easy to have them lose focus, with the a big mean Blue Tornado on the horizon.

Now tell the truth, Jeff, right ain't I?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, fine, you have called my bluff!

I just thought I'd give you all something to talk about this week...THIS IS MY REAL PREDICTION FOR TONIGHT'S GAME BETWEEN GRAHAM AND MARION...

Graham 34

Marion 12

Graham and Richlands will both be 4-0 heading into next week...and there will be no bluffing on that prediction...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

GMan-I agree with the majority of your picks, but I must respectfully disagree with one. While I value your modesty, I believe that Graham should handle Marion with little problem. Marion's losses to Chilhowie and Northwood lead me to believe that the Cane's are very down this year. Chilhowie and Northwood appear to be very good Single-A teams, but I would doubt that they could compete with Graham. With the margins of victory in those two losses, particularly against Northwood, I believe Graham's offensive line will give Graham's backs plenty of room to run, regardless if they are third-teamers.

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't the G-Man fool you. He knows the G-Men will destroy the Scarlet Hurricane, it is just his way to fire the old team up in a game that it would be very easy to have them lose focus, with the a big mean Blue Tornado on the horizon.

Now tell the truth, Jeff, right ain't I?

[/ QUOTE ]

OK, fine, you have called my bluff!

I just thought I'd give you all something to talk about this week...THIS IS MY REAL PREDICTION FOR TONIGHT'S GAME BETWEEN GRAHAM AND MARION...

Graham 34

Marion 12

Graham and Richlands will both be 4-0 heading into next week...and there will be no bluffing on that prediction...

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew it all along.....remember I was the 1st one to call you on it thou. tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I heard they were using our ref's this year so maybe it will be better...don't know if that's true or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

nope i think we are still using our bad refs.

and y does every one make it sound like going to carroll is like going to the twlight zone?

[ QUOTE ]

nope i think we are still using our bad refs.

and y does every one make it sound like going to carroll is like going to the twlight zone?

[/ QUOTE ]

because it is...lol.

Strange enough, Garon told me he actually likes the field there? Go figure.

I was just looking...I was 10-0 last week in the predictions...scores were not off by much either.

well to tell yall the trueth i really dont like our feild that much as a football feild (it is the best soccer feild in the SWVA dis) and i think i would really like grundys field if it was dry and not a mud hole.