Graham's offense

tornado99

What type of offense does Graham run this year? As a Richlands fan, I haven't had the opportunity to see Graham play this year. Normally, if there is a competitive game in the area and Richlands is away, I attend some of the others. I know the last few years Graham has used the spread quite often, to maximize its speed. However, traditionally, they ran a double tight wishbone offense. From what I have seen (highlights, newspaper), I get the impression that Graham has returned to its old offense. Will anyone please confirm? thanks

from what i have seen the few times i got to see them they will run both the spread and wishbone and all their backs run very good. making it harder to defend just one back. but who knows what will happen.

Tornado 99, Graham will run the Spread, Bone,2 Tights, I, broken I (fullback to the right or left of Henry). They also will run Trips. The QB likes to throw away from Trips. Graham will also put T.J. at a wing or TE. They like to throw him the ball out of these two formations (Boot, Flag, or Go). He can be a dangerous reciever and return man. Graham has a very good offensive line who is fundementaly sound. They stay low and fire off of the ball. There fullback 21 is a very tuff kid also. If he gets inside of you or under your pads he will beat you. If Richlands adjust their defense to stop the run (Henry & 21) you guys will be O.K. If you try to arm tackle or hit Henry standing sraight up he will stiff arm the heck out of you. Hit him below the waist if you are not as strong as he is. On Defensive they will bring one of the backers always. Good luck!

Thanks for the responses. I expect a very competitive game with Graham. The offensive and defensive lines of Richlands look very good so far. I believe line play will definitely be the deciding factor. If Graham is versatile, they should match up well with the Blues. However, if they rely solely on the run, I believe it plays to Richlands strength.