little league

randym

myself an old blue devil alum. the league changed several years ago to the the 3 age format. this enables the league to get the 4-7 year olds more playing time & the key is the teaching of fundamentals.

a schedule will be in this coming week town paper. come out & support these kids and enjoy a great day of youth football.

bigd glad to have you out to ole' ernie hicks on saturdays stop by the press box & say hello.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alot of fans has shown up for these LL games.These kids notice things like that.little league means a whole lot more here in Richlands than in Tazewell.I've coached LL up there a few years ago before I moved to Richlands,its just a thing there.People here are Crazy over f-ball LL or not.

our little league program down here hurts our kids when we get into school ball. we have a bunch of idiots coaching the teams and all they do is try to do what they see on tv on sunday. its good to hear that yalls is doing some good for ur program.

<font color="blue"> </font> I am proud to be the head coach at Raven this year , we have seen some major changes in this camp. I remember days when the Tide had to forfeit games due to not having enough players.Today we have sent kids to other camps because our roster is full.... We have new uniforms, great talent, and alot of heart in this camp now.... Remember to come out and support your youth, and if anyone is interested in volunteering let us know! GO TIDE!!!

I'm happy for you guys in Raven!Get those kids interested and they will keep coming.You guys are doing a great job!CAn you imagine all these kids playing on one team(with all this talent) in highschool? CAARRAAZZY!!!

to be honest most of the guys i played with in raven didnt make the grade in high school to play so most of them quit. its sad to say but some are in jail now so playin ball kept them out of trouble but it only goes so far.

The only guy I played with at Raven that I remember playing high school was Johnny Knuckols. There might have been a few more but I don't remember.

Oh I almost forgot my cousin Larry Lowe who played for the Tide and went on to have a nice career in high school.