little league

randym

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

people like you give tazewell a bad name on here all yall do is talk and cant do anything about it dont worry about me or richlands, u got abingdon this week, i thought yall learned that lesson last week. just shut up and play ball, and if u do play why aint you at pratice thats the main question.

I AM A COACH IN THE PROGRAM AT RICHLANDS AND HAVE BEEN FOR SEVERAL YEARS MY SON IS NOT A QB OR A RB HE IS A LINEMAN WORKS AND WINS HIS GAMES ON HIS OWN CAN PLAY FOR ANY TEAM IN THE LEAGUE AND HAS BEEN TAUGHT AT HOME AND ON THE FIELD TO STAND ON HIS OWN MERITS NOT HIS DADS. GO KIDS PLAY YOUR OWN GAME

that is kinda ridiculous how ppl come in here and talk trash and give tazewell a bad name. just shut up man thats stupid. learn some respect and have some class. i dont think these boards were meant for ppl to come and make stupid and pointless comments in here. yeah there are a few from other places too, i just think it all needs to stop for real.