Bluefield/Grundy

beaverbaseball

Well Bluefield's defense slipped up on this play and let Marcum break a long one

Justice just broke a 50 yard run

Jeremy Hurt made a great Touchdown saving play bringing Marcum down at bluefield's 32 with 13 seconds to go in the half

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grundy throws a pass in the endzone to Marcum but Payne breaks it up in the air

The last play of the half grundy throws deep in the endzone to Ashby but he dropped the ball. He could of had his 4th Td reception of the half

Halftime Score:

Bluefield- 28

Grundy- 21

Marcum held in check for all but 1 play... but i thought he was the BEST. the next Barry Sanders? that's what was said in the preseason... and hope i don't have to go dig up that thread wink.gif

Halftime Stats:

I made a mistake it was justice with the 50 yard run Not Marcum so Marcum is still 30 yards away from the record

Grudy:

Marcum- 3 rushing yards on 8 carries

Justice- 7-14 passing 208 yards

Ashby- 161 Recieving yards, 3 Touchdown

Baker- 3 catches 37 yards

Rushing: 16 carries 25 yards

passing: 208 yards

Bluefield:

Payne- 5 carries 109 yards 3 TDS

Powell- 4/7 passing ,4 carries 23 yards

Steptoe- 16 rushing yards

Carter- 17 rushing yards, 1 TD

Rushing:18 carries, 172 yards

passing: 39 yards

Total:211 yards

bluefield lost 2 of 3 fumbles

Bluefield is stopping everthing tonight except long passes

Hey eric its rusty, do u know if i can catch the game on the interent? thanks for all the updates man, i like to keep up with how the team is doing since im at school. we play tommrow in charleston against steptoes team.

If Bluefield could stop the big play, this game would be a shut out right now. They've scored on passes of 33, 35, and 90 yards (all to the Asbury kid). Bluefield is holding their running game in check very well right now.

The only place I think it would be on is wvspn.com and I didn't see it when I looked..Sry but I'll keep posting updates man

Bluefield was forced to punt on a 4th and 4 and grundy recieved it at the 35 yard line..BLuefield forced grundy to 4th down before grundy faked the punt and took it 65 yards down to bluefields 18 yard line

Grundy throws a pass to Baker with a 16 yard gain to put the ball at the 2 yard line..Next play Marcum runs to the outside but is stopped at the 1, Justice with a qb sneak across for a TD

5:56 to play in the 3rd

Bluefield-28

Grundy-28

[ QUOTE ]

its pretty good, im on most special teams right now, and they got me at d-end, and me and this other freshman are back-ups.thanks

aight if u find nething let me know

[/ QUOTE ]

that sounds pretty good man

I thought u would be at Linebacker but you should do good at defensive end

I'll keep looking for it on the internet

Bluefield's start the drive out on the 39

1st play Jt Powell throws to Jeremy Hurt who catches it at the 50 yard line for a first down. Hurt has had a excellent game tonight but he is still down on the field after he is injured on the play

Hurt was carried off the field dragging his right leg behind him..They are not sure to what extent his injury is right now

Payne has a 7 yard run to the 43, followed by Allan Carter with a 8 yard first down run to the 35..Following play Powell runs it down to the 26 yard line, Next play Steptoe runs to the 20 and with a 15 yard facemask penalty agaisnt grundy moves bluefield half the distance to the goal to the 10 yard line...Carter runs up the middle down to the 5.

Powell runs a bootleg left, tackled at the 4 to force a 4th down

Jt Powell was hit hard and he is has not got up yet