beaverbaseball

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I'm so frustrated right now, if Bluefield could step up and defend the big play, this wouldn't even be a game right now.

[/ QUOTE ]

Youth and inexperience...

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been waiting for u to get on all night RUles lol

[ QUOTE ]

it's that young secondary again... our offense has been good for the 3 games, so if we can get them straight for the season, we'll be just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

True they took McClanahan out of the secondary..But Jordan isn't helping us to much in the secondary tonight

[ QUOTE ]

Hey, I've been out on the town. I was listening to the game in the car while the wife shopped at Target and Pier 1...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

LoL, I didn't think you could pick up the game down there?

Justice just over through a wide open reciever which would have been a easy six for grundy. Grundy forced to punt and makes a 13 yard punt on a bad snap

Payne was just stopped in the backfield for a 4 yard loss

That was the first time bluefield was stopped for a loss tonight..Mark Page with a reception just short of a first down on the 42

Bluefield is forced to punt. Ball is touched dead at the 31 yard line

Marcum with a 6 yard run making him the all-time rushing leader at Grundy High School...Congrats Marcum

He needed 33 yards tonight and he has got 35 so far

Jeremy Hurt is back in the game and he has a huge hit on Justice in the backfield right after he threw the ball away

[ QUOTE ]

Dang, that Payne kid is becoming a big-time player. Now if we could just get Jordan to start developing a little faster we'd be alright.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea that was Payne's second INT of the season and he has racked up 4 TD's tonight. Can we say "player of the game"

Now we just need to take control of the clock

Im really not sure??

Steptoe comes up with a nice run following Jon Payne up the middle to pick up the first down with less than 5 minutes to play

Powell runs down to the 25 yard line close to another first down

Well erase that for Powell they call holding and take it back to the 39 yard line