Graham/Marion

beaverbaseball

Thanks beaverbaseball for the final update! I can now go to sleep with a G-Men victory in my head. Looks like the game down in Grundy turned into a shootout? Sure you were torn between the games on the radio dial.

[ QUOTE ]

Thanks beaverbaseball for the final update! I can now go to sleep with a G-Men victory in my head. Looks like the game down in Grundy turned into a shootout? Sure you were torn between the games on the radio dial.

[/ QUOTE ]

no problem man, I was trying to keep updates on the Graham game more often but I just couldn't get away from the bluefield game lol

How many highlands teams you ever watch play? Teams from the highlands are not doormats to the swd. The last couple of years the swd has had the upper hand, but your 2 cents have nothing to do with it. We all know their was a highlands team in the region final last year, so if you want to congratulate Graham on a good win that's fine. Leave the district out of it. Congrats on the "big win". You and single A clintwood both have wins over Grundy now.

its not too bad of a loss....his back-up Matt Yost is a very good player...he has great vision and he can throw and run well...but still a loss nonetheless....cant replace him...but Yost will do a good job...