PH - Labanon score?

rebel3

Both teams were flat in the first half. PH scored first and seemed to build a fire under Lebanon, Lebanon responded pretty quick, both punters were used way too much. Lebanon pretty much owned the second half and got conservative after the score was 20-7, really was'nt a very good game, neither team seemed to want to hit the other. Probably the weakest hitting Lebanon team I've seen in 25 years, they seem to want to hug'em around the shoulder pads and hope they fall down. Patrick Henry did'nt make a lotta mistakes but they seem to depend on one player too much. Actually, neither team should have won.

[ QUOTE ]

I guess different people see different things, I did'nt hear it from anybody, I saw it. How can one player beat a "well balanced" team 20-7? I'll hafta think on that one, that's hard for me to figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously your team never played against Ahmad"The God" Bradshaw. cool.gif

<font color="red"> </font> i agree both teams relied alot on their quarterbacks. But jessee had recievers open a lot and chose to run the ball. I know of one time for sure when they were down at about the 5 yard line and he had a reciever wide open in the end zone don't remember which one but he did but he didn't throw it he chose to keep it and he got sacked. Thats alright tho Jessee is an outstanding player and will and already has done a great job for leb.

Yeah, Jessee has improved considerably and has done a very good job of taking over the QB job. I agree, he did miss a lot of open recievers, I know 4 plays in a row PH did'nt even cover the slot and Zack missed it, but we have to remember this was just his 3rd start and he will only get better. The Lebanon line has been the suprise to me, they've done a really good job of opening up some holes, now if they can just get the backs to see'em all the time, when they do see'em they do some damage.

What line you been watching? The line at LHS is simply bad! If they do happen to open a small hole the backs don't run through it! PH is awful! We're not much better? The only chance the Pioneers have is to sprint Jessee out so he can either run or throw to his recivers or backs out of the backfield. We will see just how bad our line is I'm afraid this Friday when we see the best D we have faced all year in GW. We seem to always find away to play well Vs. Wytheville though. I do think it will be closer than alot of folks think.

I'll answer for Clod on this one. On 4 straight plays the slot man Eric Fields(Rooster) was not covered before the snap, during the snap, after the snap, during the route, after the play, or walking back to the huddle. Jessee never even looked his way? Too not have a very good football team the Abingdon Falcons sure can give some great advice and talk alot of smack?

I did'nt say Lebanon had a great line Shane, they've just been better than I expected is all I meant but you have to admit there's been quite a few holes made that have been missed. No, I've never played quarterback, but usually someone that is not covered 2 or 3 plays in a row will let somebody know.........hopefully. I'll agree Lebanon is about to see a top notch defense and I'm not sure they can do anything with them, this is not the speediest Lebanon team I've ever saw, far from it and I believe that will be the difference in the game, GW will be in Lebanon's backfield before the linemen come out of their stance. I could'nt agree more about Abingdon, with their enrollment they should be a powerhouse every year instead of a weak district whipping post. Cut me some slack Shane, I'm on your side.........lol.