Attn: Regarding Prediction Threads (Users Read)

Bluefield_Rules

As of Week Five of the high school football we've decided to limit the number of prediction threads to a single thread each week. We don't need three or four different prediction threads taking up board space each week.

At some point each weekend following Friday night's games one of the mods will start a thread entitled "Official Week ? Prediction Thread" and pin it at the top of the board. That is to be the only prediction thread for that week, so if you want to make predictions then place them in that thread. The GMan, since this is his site, will get his own prediction thread each week and if you'd like you may also post your predictions in that thread. However, he usually doesn't put it up until mid-week. We appreciate the cooperation from everyone on this matter.

I didn't make my own prediction thread, I started the official one for everyone to make their predictions. If you'll notice, I didn't make a single prediction. The decision was a mutual one made the mods of this site. We don't need 10 different threads on the front page each week from every Tom, Dick, and Harry that posts here. One for everyone to put forth their own picks is enough.

Maybe you should run for political office the way you like to twist and turn things, making something out of nothing.

In the past the "Official" prediction thread was started by whomever wanted to start it and everyone made their own picks in that thread, but over the past few weeks there have been several threads during the same week. It just makes more sense to keep the predictions in the same thread because it is the same topic.

the forum needs someone to make sure that the language here is fit for younger viewers and edit or delete those that are not. granted some will say that is censureism but sometimes you need to. just hope that the ones that watch over us give some leway now and then as long as language does not get to vulgar. and in conjunction with thread i feel that graham will win a close game mainly because they have 3 or 4 running backs to chose from. richlands has to decide who to watch more. who to defend.

that will make it harder because if you look at all the graham games a different back has come forward and stepped up. not saying that richlands does not have a good defense. but it is easier to stop a team with few weapons than one with many. yes graham lost workman but yost is quicker and does a very good job at qb. only thing is he doesnt need to play defense then. that is where workmans loss will hurt graham the most.against grundy richlands had to stop marcum. and only marcum. and they did that. but we will see friday night how it washes out anyway.