NFL trip to Carolina?

Lance

What do you guys think about picking a game later in the year and maybe getting a bunch of tix and going down to see a Panthers game or something?

Atlanta Dec 4th or Tampa Bay Dec 11th maybe?

Figured it might be fun to take the kids to or something if there is any interest? I can check on group tix and all that...just wanted to see how many would go...probably be about $50 - $75 a person or so at the least I would guess.

2005 Schedule

Date Opponent Time/Result DIRECTV® Channel

Sep 11 New Orleans Lost 20-23

Sep 18 New England 1:00pm 704

Sep 25 @Miami 1:00pm 711

Oct 3 Green Bay 9:00pm

Oct 9 @Arizona 4:15pm 712

Oct 16 @Detroit 1:00pm 710

Week 7 BYE

Oct 30 Minnesota 1:00pm 704

Nov 6 @Tampa Bay 1:00pm 712

Nov 13 N.Y. Jets 4:05pm 714

Nov 20 @Chicago 1:00pm 709

Nov 27 @Buffalo 1:00pm 704

Dec 4 Atlanta 1:00pm 709

Dec 11 Tampa Bay 1:00pm 709

Dec 18 @New Orleans 1:00pm 706

Dec 24 Dallas 1:00pm 709

Jan 1 @Atlanta 1:00pm 704

PS: any Cowboys fans out there that want to go to the Dec 24th game? If so PM me...thinking about going to that one myself if you need a ride.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Hey Lance, what about some NCAA tickets and head down to the Miami and Tech Game... thats my vote lol

That is funny. Do you really think you can get tickets to the Carolina Panthers this late in the year. They have been sold out since August. You have to get NFL tickets as soon as they go on sale unless you know someone or you want to pay for scalped tickets. I bought tickets for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins the minute they went on sale to the general public and got 3rd section nose bleed seats. You can check Ticketmaster if you don't believe me.

[ QUOTE ]

Hey Lance, what about some NCAA tickets and head down to the Miami and Tech Game... thats my vote lol

[/ QUOTE ]

No chance of getting tickets for that one...been sold out for a while...

[ QUOTE ]

That is funny. Do you really think you can get tickets to the Carolina Panthers this late in the year. They have been sold out since August. You have to get NFL tickets as soon as they go on sale unless you know someone or you want to pay for scalped tickets. I bought tickets for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers vs. Miami Dolphins the minute they went on sale to the general public and got 3rd section nose bleed seats. You can check Ticketmaster if you don't believe me.

[/ QUOTE ]

well it is funny becasue i see all kinds of tickets here on e bay for all games thats where i got my 2 tickets to the skins game.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

[ QUOTE ]

that game is not mimai it up in hokie nation this year!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know thats why I want to find tickets to it... Go hokies lol