New Marching Band Message Board!

BigD4VT

lol theyres only ever gonna be one Goalie...he is one of them people you couldnt call by theyre first name...always be known as the nickname..it should say Goalie on your birth Certificate..its like Sean William Scott..always be known as "stiffler"

im not dissing "Bandemonium" but i went there and all it is is a bunch of Richlands band members posting how much better they are than us Graham band members.....its useless to me....maybe we shouldnt fight like we always do...i hold nothing against the Tornado band its just most the people in it are so arrogant

There is some of the Graham/Richlands rivalry going on over there (and it's coming from both sides) but it isn't the only thing. We have people from several area bands including Marion, Powell Valley, Pound, JJ Kelly, Princeton and several others. The first week or so was mostly Richlands people but that's just because they knew about it first.

well Graham won their division and we came in second overall band of the day by ONE ONE-HUNDRETH of a point...grrrrr.....we won overall music and marching however....best score out of all bands there...

Lonesome Pine Band Festival

Richlands High School

Class AAAA

1st Place Band, Color Guard, Majorettes, Drum Major and Percussion

Best Overall Color Guard, Drum Major and Percussion

Received the Grand Champion 2005 Lucian Priode Award

Received a Division I rating (Superior)