Graham will be playing for a special person!

fan4all

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands- 40

Graham-7

[/ QUOTE ]

yea , ok man. anybody with beaver in their log-in name is not going to give graham any credit, oh well. hey beaverbaseball, my memory is a little foggy about what happened on that game on August 26th, maybe you could fill me in?

smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands- 40

Graham-7

[/ QUOTE ]

yea , ok man. anybody with beaver in their log-in name is not going to give graham any credit, oh well. hey beaverbaseball, my memory is a little foggy about what happened on that game on August 26th, maybe you could fill me in?

smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok now, I was posting my prediction of the game..U don't have to come out with a reply directly to me..Richlands have outscored there oppentents this season 156-0 and Intill someone can prove that they can beat them much less score on them I will keep my prediction where it stands...Richlands 40 Graham 7

I know Graham is dedicating this season to Coach Carlock,but i'm like Beaverbaseball,until someone scores on us I will keep predicting Richlands to win,everytime i've at least put a team down to score @ least a TD or 2 so far and no one has.Graham will score dont get me worng but they won't win I dont belive.

I THINK GHS WILL HANG IN THERE THE FIRST HALF MAYBE EVEN LEAD. I HAVE BEEN TO EVERY RHS GAME THEY STILL HAVE SOME WEAK SPOTS TO PAN OUT. BUT RHS WILL WIN NOT A SHUT OUT FOR GHS IS A TEAM THAT HAS PROVED IT'S SELF ALSO.

RHS 23 GHS 13