That Smith kid from R-lands

1meccahellraiser

i heard that some brandon smith guy was spose to be putting big numbers up this yr? i think his nick name is like that flinstone kid.. bam bam ir somethin.. is he, i havent had a chance to see him play...or was it just some guy who didnt know what he was talkin bout that told me..

i usually post on vapreps but not many r-lands ppl are on there.. so i thought id ask here...

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know his numbers be he has really stepped up with the injury to Jennings, im proud of him and he has done a real good job on special teams...he had 150 plus yards on special teams last week but had them called back cause of dumb penalties and has had a 30 yard return every game at least. He has done good and i don tknow his numbers but they are good.

star has 2 brothers and none of them are from around here so dont think that, hes my father and no im not that good, just my line does one heck of a job out there on friday night making it easy on all of us. without them im nothing and neither is McCraken or anyone else. they make it happen on offense. thats who deserve the credit of being good not me.......

[ QUOTE ]

one other thing i left out, thanks reno for the comment and the blocking, see if we cant hook it up again this friday some time. thanks buddy.....

[/ QUOTE ]

No prob. bam...it aint just me on that line there are 4 and 5 more in there too. See if we can't make it a little easier for ya to get thru there tonite tho wink.gif..im out ladies game starts in 12 hours at the moment. I hope Graham a safe trip down and LET"S STRAP ON THE CHIN STRAPS BOYS>!!!!