That Smith kid from R-lands

1meccahellraiser

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bam Bam has really showed me and hopefully the test of Richlands what he can do wit hthe injury to jennings! he is a tough! kid to be his size and I think he has done richlands very good this year and hopefully he will countie doing soo enen tho jennings is suppose to return tonight at graham! but I think he showed richlands the rest of Southwest Virginia he can sure run the ball when its in his hands

Bam-Bam is one of the biggest reasons we are 5-0. He plays defense, offense, and special teams with everything he's got. Not to mention he did a really good job filling for Caleb while he was hurt, but Im with mayor he just needed time to find his playing style and man he is having a great season. Keep it up Bamer!!!!

bambam has been to much to be 17/18 he deserves all this publicity that hes getting he has been waiting his turn in the back of the line for a while im just glad hes doing so good in the spot hes in,dont get me wrong caleb is a great RB but when he comes back i hope that Mance finds a way to use them both, because u cant have 2 great senior running backs and not use them

Make that 3 great senior running backs. I have no doubt that Harrison could get the job done. Jennings and Smith are great. They both deserve all the PT they can get but I love the way #34 runs and would like to see some I-form here and there to bring balance to the offense.

I agree. And they did use a two back, two TE goal line set on the Harrison TD. I would like to see the Power-I with Harrison at TB, somebody like Payne at FB, and Gayheart as the other FB who could also go in motion to wing. That was the VT "Jacks Set" for years and rarely did they fail to get six with it.