PH 32 J.B. 30

rebel3

OK let me tell you a little more about the game. PH gave up a 14 point 4th quarter lead with 1:01 left in the game. John Battle lead 30-29. PH took the ball at the 20, went the distance of the field, and kicked a field goal with 7.6 seconds left and went up 32-30. The stupid PH coach called an onside kick! What the hell was he thinking? It almost cost them the game. JB fell on the ball and had 3.3 seconds left somewhere around the PH 40 yard line. Last play, JB threw a pass for the end zone, the reciever fell as he caught it on the 1 yard line. Time expired. GAME OVER!

Yeah he does things like that all the time. I did not go last week, but they say that's how he gave the game to Lebanon last week. Gave them great field position. He tried that about 4 times tonight. PH only recovered once.

That game was very exciting and scary at times for ph fans. Everyone played there tail off, but Ph couldve played better. Matt Snodgrass had approx 340 rushing yrds and 3 td's....I believe that might surpass nichols in single game rushing yards for ph.

The funniest thing happened after the ballgame some reb fans were coming over and telling us we were ROBBBED, could you please explain this one? Good luck with the rest of your away games looks like y'all got it made at home with your rent-a refs.... grin.gif

I have seen the tape of the game... thank you very much...and forgive me if I am wrong but two arms straight up in the air signals a TD, half of his body and the ball crossed the plain, until you can honestly say you have seen the tape and know for sure what your talking about then go back to your nest.

Well Holston got us, but it was a fair ballgame, next time be a little bit careful not to run into the kicker, you all probally had a chance to beat the tigers, but just another "L" in your book love ya, mean it.. grin.gifshocked.gif

Wow I did not know that two arms in the air meant that he caught the ball and not a touchdown gosh that makes so many things too difficult,I guess what needs to happen then is we all take a vote and see what the best thing to do would be... Well the tape has been sent to the VHSL, and who knows maybe there will be a new signal so we won't get confused the next time... Water under the bridge, now better luck next week blush.gif

there has been no tape sent to the vhsl. every year every league every team there is one game where there is a bad call and of course rumors fly that its going to be sent to vhsl but guess what this isnt the nfl , there isnt going to be an reversal! from what ive heard the RETARDED ref did singal td but the kid wasnt in the end zone.

Thanks for the update, I never said anything about a reversal... the bad thing about the whole thing is that you just don't do that to a kid, you don't make stupid mistakes like that and this should be reviewed by the vhsl referee association, calls like that just not only cause controversy but also a kid's moment. Also I'd like to know what you think about the comment the from gw fan who said none of us skanks could beat the roon's on any friday night I hope he knows that there not all that and, we will get the last laugh... laugh.gifjsbgal

that just shows how stupid people can be. he should just be proud that they won. he has been jawing all year about how they couldnt beat rr. how owrried he was but tradition usually wins and thats why his maroons beat a very good rr team. oi seen them paly once and was impressed. hopefuly my rebs will see them in the div.1 playoffs