STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

Its week # 6 and the Blues go back on the road to our neighbor Tazewell. This Storm is known as the Back Yard Brawl. This Storm is coming to T-Town on a mission and the Dawgs are in its path.

Its three days away, and this Storm is already brewing. This front will leave Richlands this Friday heading for

T-Town. The Storm Watchers will be there in full force yelling our heads off trying to spread the Word,

I hope we can maintain the crowd intensity we had last week. Everyone did their part to create a playoff style atmosphere. We can do it on the road to. Let Tazewell hear the THUNDER IN THE STORM!!!

I expect the Storm Watchers to be loud, Its the seating thats going to effect the crowd size. This should be a good one, Lil Zook, run for your life or just hand that rock off,the Richlands front five are cranked up.

My storm prediction: The area team are all down this year we know, definatly when bluefield is contested by Grundy. Anyway, lets see what happends when they get to the playoffs

Salem will turn the storm into a summer breeze. Although I would like to see Rhs win State, cause I think it is about time.

[ QUOTE ]

My storm prediction: The area team are all down this year we know, definatly when bluefield is contested by Grundy. Anyway, lets see what happends when they get to the playoffs

Salem will turn the storm into a summer breeze. Although I would like to see Rhs win State, cause I think it is about time.

[/ QUOTE ]

Salem won't be a factor for Richlands this year since the Blues were relegated to Division 3.

Besides, the Spartans aren't the best team in Region III, Division 4 anyway. That distinction goes to Amherst this year.

[ QUOTE ]

Ok then Carrol Co.??? lets hear the facts

[/ QUOTE ]

What are you talking about? You're saying Carroll will beat Richlands? We play Tazewell Friday. Not Carroll. Nobody from Richlands is interested in CC yet.

Well its been another tough week at practice and the Blues are gettin ready. The air has cooled down in the region and that makes it a whole lot better for Friday Football.

The Storm will be full force tomorrow night with Tarter Ball joining in. Air Mance is expected to roll into town and wreak havok on the Dawgs.

[ QUOTE ]

Well its been another tough week at practice and the Blues are gettin ready. The air has cooled down in the region and that makes it a whole lot better for Friday Football.

The Storm will be full force tomorrow night with Tarter Ball joining in. Air Mance is expected to roll into town and wreak havok on the Dawgs.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hot Air Mance cool.gif

hope you had a good night at work or a busy one,so as to keep your mind busy from thinking about the storm arriving in t-town tommorow.better get some shuteye. we will mind the post for you for a little while.,while you snoooooooz.

[ QUOTE ]

hope you had a good night at work or a busy one,so as to keep your mind busy from thinking about the storm arriving in t-town tommorow.better get some shuteye. we will mind the post for you for a little while.,while you snoooooooz.

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep talking kid. I hope you learn your lesson the hard way. cool.gif