This just in, UT looks like crap...

Bluefield_Rules

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Tennessee that is....i was about to say...Texas is not looking like crap.....please make that clearer....

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think it gets much more clear if you read the text of the post. And the college football fans know of what school I'm talking about, so don't get your flute in a twist...

well still....i understood it as the REAL UT.....Texas....no one really calls Tennessee UT unless they are fans.....so it really wasnt that clear....mainly people refer to Texas as UT...

[ QUOTE ]

well still....i understood it as the REAL UT.....Texas....no one really calls Tennessee UT unless they are fans.....so it really wasnt that clear....mainly people refer to Texas as UT...

[/ QUOTE ]

Not around here, when you speak of UT you're speaking of Tennessee. Now can we get back to the original topic of UT looking like crap thus far into the season?

when you say UT, you are referring to the Univ of Tenn, no-one calls Texas UT..with that being clear..im sitting here in TN pissed..my Vols have not played up to expectations this year in ANY game..they are playing for their SEC lives tonite and they look lackluster at best..game is not over and anything can happen ..Ainge is the future of TN football at the QB spot but Clausen is simply outplaying him and its time to give him a full game to see what he can do..if they lose tonite, this season is a bust..anything short of a national title shot is unacceptable and sadly, they are not playing like they deserve that chance..im still behind them 100% and we'll be back but we need to pick it up RIGHT NOW..i guess it could be worse, i could be a HOKIE fan.....lol