Richlands QB injured?

Lance

Ok what's the deal? I heard something went on off the field with McCracken...is this true and is he out for the Tazewell game? If you guys don't want to say anything in public, pm me and I'll keep it confidential...thus the reason I didn't post the "rumor" I heard today...if it's true I'd like to know what's up?

Because it doesn't seem like this is something that would happen...just wonder if there is any truth to this?

got a couple of pm's saying he was at practice yesterday and is fine...guess it was just another bs rumor...figured as much but wanted to get the story from those of you that would know...glad all is well.

[ QUOTE ]

This is why you should ask around to gather more info before posting a "rumor" that you hear. wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

you moron...that was the whole point of making the post. confused.gif

yeah...everyone in the office was saying something happened...i didn't see anything here or get any pm's so i figured i would ask because i know you guys visit here and would be the fastest way to find out...working a lot the past week dont have much time to check the boards this week...so...keep p the best i can...lol