Lebanon vs. Chilhowie

Hogo_Man_14

okay lets see... i went to watch chilhowie paly p.h. friday night. not taking anything away from the rebels(becasue there coach made a few...well alot of bad calls) but chilhowie may be the worst 5-0 team i have ever seen!! ph was within the 10 yard line 3-4 times and either turned it over or the ol coach done something crazy. i havnt seen leb but heard they were down this year but its hard to be down when you can go to wythville and win......lebanon 28 chilhowie 15 and im not going to be scared to say chilhowie could very easily lose their next 4 out of 5

I also give the edge to the Pioneers. They seem to be growing up fast! Chilhowie always shows up to play the Pioneers however and I feel like it will be close for maybe a half and the Pioneers will take over? Somewhat like they did to Northwood. Northwood has a pretty good football team just could not hang in there late. The Warriors I beleive will be better than Northwood (a little more tallent)and will be ready to prove they deserve to be with the top teams in the Hogo. LHS 26 CHS 13

I've seen Chilhowie play 3 times this year and if everyone is healthy and got their heads in the game they should give Lebanon everything they want. Chilhowie seems to be streaky and will look good for a few series and lose focus. If they stay focused they will win.......Chilhowie 20 Lebanon 19

I have'nt seen Chilhowie play, but I did check and they've played a fairly weak schedule, Lebanon has played a pretty tough schedule and it has paid off as far as big game experience early and confidence in their ability to play with the top of the district. Chilhowie must play a nearly flawless game, Lebanon will bite you if you make a mistake and is a well disciplined team. If Chilhowie plays a fairly mistake free game it could be close, but if they make many mistakes Lebanon will take over. I believe Lebanon will win either way.

Chihowie, has one problem they have larry russell as their head coach. he has always screwed up when it comes to leb.when he was at gw it was like they knew what the offence was doing before they run the play. ive got kin that live in chihowie and they ask me two years ago why we let him out of wytheville i said give it a year or two and you will find out why. the man cant win the big games. i mean we have won a state chapionship that we could not win with him!!!!!! LEB 35 CHIHOWIE 14

Article in the BHC today 2nd leading rusher for Chilhowie Tyler Grinstead, who has 361 yards rushing and has scored 7 Touchdowns will miss his 2nd straight game. It looks like the Pioneers can key on leading rusher Will Walker. This could be a bad thing for Chlhowie.

Grinstead is their second leading rusher but he was the starter and is the best back that they have. he is not the leading rusher because of the time that he has missed. It will be a tough game but i believe the Pioneers should pull it out.

I heard Massie got hurt but i didnt hear how bad. That would be a bad loss but not devastating. Lockridge and Carlock can hold the fort down. Plus Sklyer Musick looked really good anainst Northwood, looking forward to seeing more of him but i was hoping that would be the next 2 years not this year. Good luck Lebanon and play hard.

hey clod I have read many post by you in the past. It seems you use te same words and terminology, but different teams. like the flawless game, have you ever in your life seen or even heard of flawless in a game. here I got one for you if clodhopper were flawless in school he might have better posts. I give the game to leb hands down by at least twenty. sorry worriors your just over rated.

Hey marrun1, I do use the same words and terminology because I write every post. If you'd take your time reading the post, you'll notice before the word flawless is the word "nearly", YES in my life I have seen and heard of NEARLY flawless games. If YOU had been nearly flawless in school, you would have been capable of reading ALL the words. I'm from Lebanon and I don't believe they will win by 20 but should win. You could have left my post OUT of your post and still said the same thing without showing your ignorance.

Marrun1, being that you've questioned my education. Start your paragraphs with capital letters. The flawless game should be in quotations "flawless game" and instead of "here I got one for you" it should be, here, I have one for you! Worriors should be warriors. AHHHH, forget it, the difference in you and me is that I know I'm uneducated but you seem to be determined to prove you are, and doing a great job.