Richlands reveals weakness!

ClassicRed

The past two ball games have revealed a severe weakness in the blues football team and has left many opposing coaches thinking "do I want fries with that?", oh shoot, turn off the radio, scratch the fries question and insert, "I think that I know how to beat this bunch. First, we have to play solid defense and probably have to play the best that we are capable of, we know that we can't stop them so we will have to slow them a bit. Say we play solid defense and hold them to 5 touchdowns, thats 35 points. OK, we only need 36 points to win and since Richlands isn't going to give up any touchdowns we simply kick 12 field goals. You might ask, how do we get that many possessions on offense? Simple, we have to distract the Richlands players enough to create turnovers and I'm thinking that one way to do this to get the cheerleaders from the "Replacements", that combined with spreading vaseline on Richlands footballs should created enough turnovers for us to execute our game plan. Next, we need to have a kicker that can kick 50 yard field goals because we probably won't get too deep into Richlands territory , so we simply go the the soccer teams and get the kid with the strongest leg. Oh, scratch that, all of their opponents don't have soccer teams, I'll have to give a little more thought on where to get the kickers. Now that all of the opposing coaches know how to beat Richlands the blues will probably figure out how to sure up the only weakness that they have shown so far this year and that is that they just have not figured out how to create some type of force field that will not allow the opposing teams football to go through the uprights. If they do this then just forget about the above gameplan.

[ QUOTE ]

Well we are in the process of practicing jedi mind tricks just for the Richlands game...thank goodness for yoda!!! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You better concentrate on practicing football. Cause if ya dont.....all of ya might have one stuck up your behinds. RHS IS FOR REAL! grin.giftongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

blueneck they had better watch open this friday, open probably has as good a chance beating them as anyone has so far this year

[/ QUOTE ]

i know you didnt mean anything by it and it was probably a joke but to some of the teams that Richlands has played that could be very offensive and it could start something very quickly.....people take things the wrong way.....im sure you were just jokin around but still...to some people that is just disrespectful and it shows that just because someone loses to Richlands doesnt mean that they are a bad team...Graham lost to them but Graham is an excellent team as well as Tazewell...

beano, actually its just a joke between me and my friend blueneck,no disrespect to any team.i am a blues fan, however i enjoy watching all the local teams under the friday night lights. go blues

[ QUOTE ]

Congratulations Richlands Defense, being selected players of the week. Also, Coach Mance, Defensive coach Palmer and the other staff members. Keep it going!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]......congrats. guys....work hard.