Honaker vs Virginia High

ThirtyOne

[ QUOTE ]

haha im not feeling much support from you guys *sniffle*

[/ QUOTE ]

Honaker will win by 3or 4 touchdowns.

VA high is another example of the best of the highly pitiful highlands district. shocked.gifsmirk.gif

I think there is some kind of conspiracy going on at Food City. HHSTIGERFAN works the Haysi, Abingdon, and VHS games. Has Friday off for Twin Springs, John Battle, and Twin Valley. mad.gif But at least I got to watch the Lebanon game! I think it will be a shoot out between these two cats. Honaker 27 VHS 21. It could be closer depending on how our kicker does. We've been missing WAY too many PATs this season. These next 4 weeks will really show how good of a team Honaker has IMO. Will have two tough games against VHS and Tazewell and we'll also be playing against a vastly improved (but untested against quality opponents) Hurley team. Home field in the playoffs will also be on the line. A 7-3 finish (lose to Taz and VHS) and Honaker could potentially find itself having to play at Haysi a second time this season.

Big Fan,,,Go tigers...........

The highlands district has already lost one to the BDD. (The BDD)!!!! Face it....the highlands district is the weakest district in the state of virginia. Honaker will beat them because of the physical part of the game. Va. High will not hit. They play flag football.

We hit pretty good, ask Honaker... Its just our District cares more about the other sport, basketball (and some baseball), because it is a more rural (I think the word?) area

Alright first of all...we are bearcats, dont believe me look it up (http://www.willamette.edu/wits/idc/examples/bearcat.jpg) second of all this is going to be a very good game...I hope we win cuz it is our homecoming!! Thirdly if Honaker does beat us and it is only by one, two, or three touchdowns you arent going to beat Tazewell you arent good enough. They were a tough team and they play well!! So enough said...Good Luck Cats...and Honaker if you do win, watch out for the dogs!!

Honaker is pretty good just be thankful you are playing at Gene Malcolm, Honaker's lights have a tendency to not work on both sides of the field (been there, had to sit through 4qtrs. no lights on vistors side, and the officials... terrible... tongue.gif

last year everyone remembers the spray painting ordeal with us and lebanon well we had 11 of our players which included our awesome swing back tyler patrick and we played tazewell with mostly some 2nd and some 1st string and we went out by one touchdown and we have all returning this game so if we don't win then we won't lose by alot maybe a field goal but lets not look to lose i mean that would be un school spirited