RR vs. Leb

bigorange_66

If Lebanon does'nt pick it up after the Chilhowie game, Rual retreat will route them. The worst game I've seen them play this year. If coach Adams does'nt find someone to run the offense it will be a wipe out. All you'd have to do is put 9 in the box and Lebanon will try to run up the gut 2 plays then throw a bomb to a wide out into double and triple coverage with the tight ends wide open......then punt. Ocasionally Lebanon will try an option or a pass in the flats but won't go back to it if it works......crazy.

[ QUOTE ]

If Lebanon does'nt pick it up after the Chilhowie game, Rual retreat will route them. The worst game I've seen them play this year. If coach Adams does'nt find someone to run the offense it will be a wipe out. All you'd have to do is put 9 in the box and Lebanon will try to run up the gut 2 plays then throw a bomb to a wide out into double and triple coverage with the tight ends wide open......then punt. Ocasionally Lebanon will try an option or a pass in the flats but won't go back to it if it works......crazy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Reminds me of last years Region C game, but the WR caught it lol. I hope Lebanon gets back onto track, they just need to stop that QB/WR tandem I htink.

Lebanon lost 14 starting seniors from last year, playing a lot of Sophomores and a couple of freshmen, they've done alright to be so young.

Like to have you back Zack, you could've made a difference this year and next. But, everybody has to make their own choices. You're well liked here and a heckofa player. Good luck to you, I've been watching the papers and you've done well, keep it going.

That is one thing that people quickly forgot after Lebanon defeated George Wythe. They are young and the success they have had this year is a testament of being part of a program. When a school has established a winning program, then even in the "down" years, they find a way to be competitive. From what I understand, Lebanon played awful on Saturday, and still should have won that game. Tip your hat to Chilhowie for not letting that happen. As for Friday's game I can tell you this...Rural Retreat is good and should be favored to win this game, but if they don't bring their A game to Lebanon...they will leave with another L. John Adams is a good coach and will get things squared away quickly, so Lebanon fans just need to give it time. This year may be bitter-sweet, but things are looking better than most people thought they would.

LPDBSBL, thanks for the encouragement and kind words. You're smarter than your average poster. I'm as bad as anybody else to forget the coaches have a lot of teaching to do with a young team as they do coaching. Sometimes we expect too much and get spoiled. Thanks for the dose of reality.

The key for the pioneers is stopping the pass. I believe they have the linebackers and lineman to stop the run but they are starting a freshman and a first year starting junior at corners. Rural Retreat from what i've heard usually send about 4 recievers out at one time so this will be a big week for the secondary. Hawkins is a pretty good reciver and he has a good qb throwing him the passes. Lebanon 20 RR 14