WVU/Louisville........

beaverball

Well obviously Louisville is prolly the favorite but I think this game is going to be close...Louisville came back in basketball to knock WVU's chances of making it to the final four so I think WVU will be looking for some revenge on the football field

Depends which U of L team shows up...if its the team that showed up against my kentucky wildcats....then WVU can beat them and beat them by 10-15 points...

If the high-powered U of L offense gets off the bus then they will around 44-24 or so....this u of l team is that schizophrenic

you'll get to see a great running back with the last name bush this saturday.. i think if WVU concentrates on brohm throwing the whole time bush will run all over them.. if they keep bush in check then brohm better pull out some superman crap cause i know that d is good lol

craziest thing happened today

when WVU was down 17-0 going into halftime, i told my family they'd come back and win in OT, they laughed at me, when WVU came back and it was 24-14 they asked me how i figured WVU would come back and i told them cause the game was going just like it did on my NCAA College Football game that i played the previous night

i left the computer play and no joke at half Louisville was up 21-0 at halftime and only score a field goal in the seoncd half and went to 2 OT's

i was freaking out when watching the game today, thought no way this can be happening...lol

crazy stuff folks, crazy stuff!!

btw the ending in the game i let the computer play

WVU 32-Louisville 24