Bland vs Big Creek

swva1

(15) is by far there best over all player but make no misstake about it they do have some big boys on there

o-line and if you give 15 a step he will be gone for a big gain. and if you kick the ball to him keep him in the middle of the field if he gets on the outside hes tuff to take down. And I do think that this will be a close game in the first half the second half will tell the story on how this game will end up. BIG CREEK can throw the ball but its almost always a screen pass for short yardage but if you see 15 line up on the outside look out it could be a long TD. and they do have another running back that is a allright runner but not very big so he cant realy take alot of hits but I will give this one to BIG CREEK 21 -BLAND 14. (LIFES TO SHORT TO JUST PLAY SO PLAY HARD!!!!!!!)LOVE THOSE REBELS!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]

what do you mean the last year of football for big creek?

[/ QUOTE ]

Big Creek is combining with Iager in 2007 but they will start building the new school over "my grandpa's football field" (Mario Poletti Field") after the end of this season...Which means no field no play next year frown.gif