FSU @ UVA

BigD4VT

FSU defender just made a DUMB PLAY! Puts his hand on the WR's shoulder and bats the ball away, get PI called. If he just breaks for the ball instead of doing what he did he would've had an easy pick and clear path to the end zone. Papa Bowden won't be happy about that.

Miami is in the Coastal division with VT. FSU is in the Atlantic. they will probably still win it. Boston College is their only real competition in that division but they already beat them.

What a game!!!! I stood over on the hill under the big "Hoo Vision" thing in the student section with a couple of my old high schools friends who are at UVA now and it was awesome! I figured the game would be a blowout, but I guess I picked a pretty good one to go to. The only bad part was after the game I almost got trampled when everyone tore down the fence and ran out on the field! There was one poor girl that got traped under the fence and stepped all over! confused.gif