Marion vs Tazewell

Bulldogs52

They got a decent lil FG kicker, with all the rain and muddy conditions he still kicked a 40 yarder against us, they might score a FG but that would be all unless your 2nd team gives a score up.Should win big

Yes i would say that your right. I think that Tazewell will pull off a victory and probally be up enough to let some youngsters play at the end of the game for a little experience. Also is Tazewell playing a new QB this week?

[ QUOTE ]

I hear Taz's got a Freshman starting at QB....

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="green">WELL IF YOU GUYS HERE THIS DAMN STUFF THEN YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GIVE A REASON WHY A FRESHMAN QB IS STARTING!!! WHAT HAPPEN TO DAVID SANDERS IS HE HURT, OR JUST GOING TO TRY TO PLAY ONE WAY!! THATS WHAT HURTS TAZEWELL IS THAT MOST OF THE GUYS PLAY BOTH WAY AND THATS HARD TO DO!! I KNOW I BEEN THERE DONE THAT!!!! SO TELL US WHY!!!!!! </font>

Guest old_school

I personally think it was a great move putting sanders at running back and he showed the talent he has by running the ball against Marion. I would stick with it for a while. It really helps open the offense up and Muncy threw the ball well.

Guest old_school

[ QUOTE ]

marion with the easy win

[/ QUOTE ]

35-7 Tazewell with the easy win. The dominance over the highlands keeps rolling with this win and a Richlands 44-0 victory.

[ QUOTE ]

David Saunders is running the ball this week. Matt Muncy is going to be the starting quarterback.

[/ QUOTE ]

How many yards did Saunders have???...been trying to get them to run him more for weeks now...lol.

i would say that he had right at 100....and if im not mistaken 2 TD's....Muncy (that is how it is spelled not Muncey like the Muncey on last years team) would have had about 30 or so more passing yards if it were for three dropped passes....Burton had a huge game from the D-End position with 4 solo sacks and 2 assisted sacks....good move by the coaches getting him out of the MLB position where he seemed to be lost and putting him at his natural position so that he can make plays. I think that this game made fans get a little bit more excited about next years team seeing as how we might have a QB ( no offense ) that can run the offense, but then again this was Marion, hopefully he can play this well against Grundy on the road nest week.