SWVAFootball.com temporarily "OFF-LINE"...

GMan

SWVAFootball.com's website is temporarily 'OFF-LINE' due to the fact that we have used our allotted amount of bandwith for the month!!!

Actually, we used 20% more than our allotted bandwith as I

had to increase that amount over a week ago.

Things should be back 'ON-LINE' tomorrow or Wednesday.

Is this a bad thing? Well, yes and no.

Yes, its bad because the website is down for at least a day or two.

But, its a good thing since it means that the website has had a record number of hits over the last 30 days!!!

This is the first time that we have ever used our allotted amouth of bandwith during a single month, not to mention the EXTRA 20% of bandwith that I added last week!!!

Thank you to everyone who has visited SWVAFootball.com!!! We hope you enjoy the website!!! Don't worry though, we will be back up and running in the next day or two!!!

you need to get that thing set up on my server so we don't have to worry about it...lets set it up this weekend...if you send me the log in info to the current server or give it to me over the phone I'll take care of it and all you have to do is point the name servers over to mine...shouldn't take more than 30 min to do everything.