twinvalley

rebelman36

Top Team in Hogo Next Season?  

1. 1. Top Team in Hogo Next Season?

these teams are pretty even.. they both have that one player that can change the game. If twin valley can stop havens they'll win for sure. I think t.v. will pull it off though in a close game.

yes i do agree with ya they need to stop havens he is atough kid i watch him against hurley they had a little bit trouble at first stoping him but they shut them down but dont take them lightly i wish twin vally the best ilike to see county teams win go rebels fridaynight.

if stoping havens is the key don't count on tv's D. i agree with most people you here the athlitics are there but something jus isnt workin. you have those who can really talk the telk but that is wher it stops. i hope tv wins out just to show those who quit on the team. i even herd someone went awol a few days before the honaker game to go hunting. guess once you relize the season is hopeless you just give up. good luck tv don't abandn ship yet ther are still games to be won.

they are ranked 18 in group a ball out of 44 teams but like i said they are pretty good football team where does twin valley play them at like i said hurley beat them like 48 to20 so twin valley should do ok with them only if they keep presure on havens if they dont keep him presured it will be along day for the panthers good luck panthers and hurley.

From what I've read, Montcalm seems to be stumbling a bit toward the end of the year. I honestly think the potential is there as they have some talent this year, but from a coaching standpoint, they don't make necessary adjustments to win ballgames they could. There other loss, besides the one to Hurley, came to a 1-6 or 2-5 team that they should have beaten. Heck, they let a poor Duval team hang with 'em until the games last play or two.

By all means, Montcalm should beat Twin Valley. I think they could by 3 TDs (especially because of the kids that I have been told quit the team), but figure its more like a 1 TD win.

bland scrimmaged motcalm and picked of havens twice and layed pretty good licks on him when he ran and they played TV in a regular season game and beat TV in a close one. i think TV should win. but will they? i dont know, they have the players. but do they have the heart to do it is the question...?? that will be found out friday