STORM WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cola

Well its down to this game and the Blues are focused. This games carries a District Title and home field advantage throughout the playoffs. I understand they are several non-believers that may be in attendance this Friday Night.

The Storm will gather strength as it travels down I-77 and will be full force by the time it hits Hillsville, Va. The Blues are totally focused on this game as if it was thier last game. I am leaving early to catch this one.

Hey i wanna see what you look like to BigD...

Ahh..my image of you:

I big burly man with a goatie and always wearing a virginia tech hat and hoody...

Am i close???

Anywho...ill be at the game too...maybe ill make a sign that says Hey BidD!

Or something like that...

Or you could probably find me at the consetion stands hanging around all the ladies.. wink.gif

First you were going to be hanging around the concession stand eating hot dogs... now your hanging out with the ladies?

Yikes you are pretty close. Change burly to abnormaly large, replace the the VT hat with a Richlands one (I never wear VT gear to RHS games), and I don't own a hoodie. Although I might need one if it doesn't warm up a little.

[ QUOTE ]

Well its down to this game and the Blues are focused. This games carries a District Title and home field advantage throughout the playoffs. I understand they are several non-believers that may be in attendance this Friday Night.

The Storm will gather strength as it travels down I-77 and will be full force by the time it hits Hillsville, Va. The Blues are totally focused on this game as if it was thier last game. I am leaving early to catch this one.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey cola that storm sure looks like it has been churning for a couple of day's. Don't you think?......GO BLUES........ONE GAME AT A TIME!!!! cool.gif

hey cola i think you know who i am

umm if i could possibly ride with you tell ya son so i can know before then

thank ya

ohh yea and the storm is always in full motion

GO BLUES!!!!!!!!!Been Some Awesome Storms This Year!!!!!!

The Blues are ranked First in the State....

Now isn't that Great!!!

Two more Regular Games to Go...

And then we'll March to total Victory over our Foes.

So keep on Blocking,Throwing,Twisting and Turning...

The BIG STATE TROPHY YOU"LL BE EARNING!!!!!!!

KEEP ON KEEPING ON>>>>>>>GO BLUES

Storm Update. The Blues defense are preparing to step up the heat tommorow night. All cylinders will be working to make this Storm one to remember. Tarter Ball has its work cut out for it and plans to meet the challenge. Air Mance will appear just when you least expect it. Oh yeah, the running game will also be in the vicinity.

[ QUOTE ]

the storm will become a breeze friday night !!! cc will stop it

[/ QUOTE ]

cool.gifit might slow it down,but that is when they are at their best.......go blues...one game at a time. cool.gif