VA Preps

CarrollCavs78

several people have made demeaning statements about carroll county on that forum.......would be really nice if you guys would knock off one of those region 3 programs in the semi-finals and help restore some respect to region 4......i will definitely be pulling for you guys to do so....

yes, on the AA thread....there have been a few threads relating to the weakness of richlands's schedule.......and when carroll county has been mentioned as one of the tougher teams on the schedule some of the roanoke valley posters have said some unflattering things

Hey iI have alot of respect for those programs but things do change. Since we plucked Coach Hale out of the Pulaski program the whole atmosphere is different. I lived in Roanoke for a while and they have great traditions down there. We're not all the way there yet but alot closer. Traditions take time.

One of the worst sights I have been to, the language they handle on there would make ya blush... Least this sight is clean and is focused on football... Their too busy trying to harrass and put you down on a level where you don't want to be.. I wouldn't waste my time. smile.gifsmile.gif

I read all that stuff then looked up the state champs since 1980 or something. Salem has won a bunch of titles but no other Roanoke school and believe me Salem doesn't want to be mentioned with the Roanoke schools. Are they so much different than the rest of us? Hey the past is the past I want to change things for the future.