? about the weather for people in tazewell county

buzzsawBeaver

were the higher elevations of the mountains anywhere in tazewell county iced and white throughout the day, or are they still?

The upper 3rd of the big antenna on the mountain here was so I'm thinking maybe some of the higher places there were?

appreciate it much blues.

spike83, God willing me and the dogs hope to get out into tazewell county tomm. to some of these places, I've been a lot busier this fall caring for my mother so we haven't been out on any day outings in the fall weather.

We could use a good crisp day out. Not everyone spent their summer in alaska hunting wolverines.

[ QUOTE ]

It to early for this cold weather!!

[/ QUOTE ]

it definately is too early... i myself hate getting up in the morning and having to put on three to four layers of clothes to keep warm getting to school everyday... it SUCKS..

"Bear Town Mountain"

As in the clinch mountain wilderness area?

I was hoping we'd get down there but we didn't get that far, only into the beartown wilderness, but we had a lot of fun there. We saw some good land for sale down in there also. Not certain how land can be owned within a state wilderness area, but it is.

Yep, talkin about the same. It's beautiful up there, especially around the winter time when there's snow everywhere. Not sure how's there's land for sale up there either, unless maybe the state is trying to sell it off or something. You ever done any fishing up there on Laurel Bed Lake?

No the land that is for sale is in the beartown wilderness, just west of burkes garden in poor valley, not the clinch mountain wilderness. But ee talling about the correct beartown mountain there. I don't fish or hunt just get out in the woods a lot, and we really enjoy laurel bed lake, I'll bet it is beautiful in the winter with some snow.

This is 1 of my dogs, scar, there last fall.

35107656.jpg

and bear

35107663.jpg

I've also had some good landscapes from there, this is 1 of my favorites of the shore there

48964074.jpg

Great pictures! I haven't been there in years. Brings back memories.

This morning I went to the place we talked about on route 16 at the foot of Clinch Mountain and took a few shots. I used slide film which has to be sent away for processing but if any turn out worthwhile I'll post them here.