Hardest hits of the season.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I figured it would be a fun and intrestin thread. What the hardest hit you guys have seen all season? Mine would prob. be Either a hit I seen on film and lil Andrew Bostic had on a kid from Abingdon (#21 0r 24 I think). Or Alex Praters hit on Adam Kiser from Ervinton.

The two best hits i seen this season one by Jarrod Burton on a kid from lebanon look like he wobbled all the way back across the field and two the hit that Gavin Angles gave to the Graham's freshman quarterback on the play that should have been a safety.

I've seen a lot of great hits from alot of richlands players ,during games and practice. but #8 peewee hit that big guy for honaker. I can't remember his #, but great block.......pound for pound.

blush.gifblush.gif

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I almost fogot this one, but when Isaac Stacy got a Int againts Appalachia during a scrimage he got drilled and fumbled and Appy got it back lmao. I got hammered on a screen againts Haysi too, that one hurt pretty bad lol