VT vs BC

rhsfan88

[ QUOTE ]

Haha, he just threw a pass to a lineman.

[/ QUOTE ]

That was a nice catch by that big lineman. Bullet pass at his feet that he caught.

Did you see where BC's line averages 6'6, 314. THATS HUGE.

[ QUOTE ]

Did you see where BC's line averages 6'6, 314. THATS HUGE.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is certainly ... "look at someone elses food lustfully" huge or "I'm gonna spill into your seat" huge.

admitedly VT has a nice team and will win a lot of games but im tellin ya, they will NOT win out this season and they will NOT play for a national title, they are just not as explosive as some other teams even in the ACC, their Def is very good but beatable..wait and see, they will not win out, i see them realistically losing 2 games..hate to be the bearer of bad news but it be' true..thye will lose to FSU, UM, and i think even UVA will step up and hallenge them.

Sorry Tom but VT is has won 7 out of 10 against Miami including 4 of 5 at Lane Stadium. The only home loss was by one point when the Canes went on to win the MNC. No other team in the nation can even claim a winning record against Miami during that span. VT is built to beat Miami while the Canes actually fear the Hokies. And yes, that was admitted by a former Miami player. He said VT is the only team that isn't imtimidated by them, and they are scared by that. As for UVA, Al Groh would need a far superior team to beat Frank Beamer and he doesn't have it this year. FSU, they lost to UVA and barely beat a BC team that VT is dominating as we speak. The Hokies might not play in the Rose but it won't be because they don't deserve it.