Graham and Va High Updates

oldskool

Flat as a pancake tonight.......Two offensive snaps, two offensive fumbles, one safety, 41 yard VA high pass to the Graham 1, Messer takes it in. Va. High leads 9-0. 6:35 1st quarter.......

Doug Marrs got tricks..........1st another fake fg for 2 pt conversion, now a fake punt for big yardage. Ball on VA High 15 with 15 seconds in the half.......Cole pass to Rick Barerras for Graham TD. Graham 29 Va High 9, 0:03 2nd quarter.

[ QUOTE ]

Robert Henry 61 yard run, Graham 42 Va High 16, about 7:00 3rd quarter. Missed XP.

[/ QUOTE ]

Congratulations to Graham for the win.

Good luck with ... can someone help me?

Yep.

Damn straight there. Some just don't mind scrolling through multiple threads whereas scrolling through one will do.

I believe people are capable of learning...albeit not through my facetiousness. But I do enjoy the hell out of it.

[ QUOTE ]

If you don't like it, you don't have to read it. This wasn't posted for Richlands fans anyway.....

[/ QUOTE ]

If you don't like this board ... if you would like to make it full of SPAM ... if you would like to make it harder to navigate then keep posting honey.

One post of updates as opposed to one for every game is poor planning. <--- giggle

Oh ... I can ignore the hell out of it. I desire to. But damn if you don't mess with the good threads with these updates of a game THAT IS ALREADY OVER!!!

If its ok with the Richlands fans I will let everyone know on this thread that Robert Henry had a 44 yd TD run, Graham up 49-23 11:46 4th quarter. And if this is ok with them also I will let everyone know that Robert Henry has 272 yards rushing tonight.

[ QUOTE ]

You know what, I only anwser to the G-Man. And you aren't him. Feel me dawg? Thought so...........

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not an admin or mod.

You do what you think is best hoss. You start a thread when you feel there is a need. I respect that. Honest.

...dawg.