who has the most sacks and tackles in the SWD

5footnothin

i think burton has around 7 cause he had 1.5 or 2 against abingdon. last night against grundy he had one also so that puts him around 7. Jarod Riddle i know has the most tackles for Tazewell he had 12 solo and was in on 16 against richlands and that was his best game. he should be up there with the most tackles

Theo and Demarco have both had to make a lot of stops over the past two weeks, many times being the last one before the endzone...

Theo has done an excellent job at DB i think...for his size he goes in and lays a hit...gotta love that from a little guy...wish some of the big boys would follow your lead.

[ QUOTE ]

To be honest walt pearson got more sacks then anybody in the southwest district and chase owens got more tackles then anybody in the southewest district he's prob. one of the best tacklers on the team

[/ QUOTE ]

Will what is the stats then if you think they are leading. Do they have more than 8 sacks or if it is true demarco has over 100 do they have more than that.