Top 10 players in BDD in last 10 years!

PocketNines9

[ QUOTE ]

Just wondering what you guys think. Rank your top ten players in the BDD over the last 10 years. Should be an elite list.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to try and rank them...but off the top of my head

Brad Knuckles

Mike Ratliff

Blake Owens

Matt Pressley

Heath Miller

are just a few

Yeah Heath was pretty tough...Kory was terrible. He was a good football player but killed us in basketball time and time again with bad shots(40 foot air balls) and bad passes(no look behind the back turnovers). It was like when the mustard falls off the "hot dog."

Tyler Patrick should definitely be on the list. I know he didn't play his senior year, and was injured most of his junior year, but he was a dominant player when he was a freshman and sophomore. It's pretty rare for a freshman to be starting on a state semi final team.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

John Potter and Mark Cooper from Hurley should be included on this list.

Guys I know heath estep was a good player as far as jummping ability and so-so defence but the all around player on that team was robbie cline if he hadnt broke his arm he would have eaisly had his 1000 points and he only missed by a very few points and if anyone that has played with robbie or against him they would know that he is unselfesh also that isnt the story with heath. and what about NELL RASNAKE he played simi pro ball and he has got to be one of the best ball handlers that i have ever played against. and john justus wasnt bad either he played in 96 i think .