thoughts on richlands close win

hitter

I have it from a very reliable source, we will have our Grundy fans in attendance during playoffs. Just as us True Blue Fans would cheer on our SWD teams if we were sitting at home. I know how long it is until August and I cant get enough SWD Football to carry me over.

the moniker " I have 2 favorite teams" is meant for fun..

you Richlands guys jumped all over it and made something out of it...Onceagain..I never trashed Richlands...It would be nice to see a SWD team win state..but I dont see it happening so that makes me a basher in your eyes?.You guys started this so ill end it ..I wont answer another reply to it..And BigD or lance,if ive done anything wrong here let me know and ill never post again..my word on that..

Wave61----You spoke what you felt----nothing wrong there pal no matter who it offended. And like I said before, isnt that what this forum is for? Then if not, just maybe we should not have it. When Ideas or thoughts are ridiculed by others that fair different, and are mocked to the point that we loose peoples true feelings for whom they appear on here for, then what is the reasoning for being on here?

After all, it doesnt say(Richlands Football Message Board), or does it? confused.gif

thanks trail,thing is I didnt bash the Blues...They are a Terriffic team and talented at every position it seems..

I had some fun with a post script I guess that peed some folks off in the Blue Nation but it was in fun im sorry it wasnt taken that way...And as I heard a famous person say once ,"we agree,too disagree"..I hope they win State,but I dont think they will and maybe I shoulda kept that to myself.(I sure got my head kicked in for saying it here).bottom line I love football! and I bleed blue and gold ya"ll rooot for your team too guys.. aint been a lotta home folks other than Lance saying anything about the Grundy kids and yea I know it"s been a bad season but anybody with an IQ over 10 has to know u gotta have seasons like that to get better, no body stays on top forever we all take our turn at the bottom sooner or later...I wish all the SWD teams could be champs, but thats why you have playoff games,they cant be but one good luck and best wishes to whoever that is gonna be..and trail your right this forum is for all of us but me and you sure seem like a minority ..lol...but yep I too agree to disagree and will state my honest true feelings and if someone dires the need to make more of something than what it is thats there right also..Thing is though trail,Ill go an extra mile to not offend I dont like to anger or aggatate anyone but when you agree to disagree which is what a forum is that"ll happen..guy"s god bless and I hope everybody"s team wins Friday night and there is no injury to any player and the good ones move on to the playoffs and the less fortunate hit the weight rooms and get ready for next year..you notice I didnt use the word "losers" you know why,they are no losers ,these kids bust there butt from 2 a days till the final horn 10 weeks later there all winners to me....