WR Record?

zach

Ok, now I know nothing came from the Abingdon season, but here is something that is just crazy.

Tyler Bailey, a sophmore WR, had 44 catches for 869 (I believe) yards and 7 TD's. I know we had to pass alot, but he also gets credit for catching them. Whats the record for most Receiving yards in a year and career? Thanks for the help.

Thats a good job by yalls WR EH31, and it says the most in a 10 game season is 1090, so your guy isn't that far off. This guy is only a sophmore, so he could make a run at the most career yards niot with playoffs. Thanks for the link BTW

Thanks, Mark was a senior this year, but it was the first year he ever played. He's more of a bball player than football, he doesn't even really like football lol But i seen him this year go up and catch the ball over 2,and 3 people like it was nothing. I wish he would've played last year, it woulda helped us out alot. Out of our Qb's 1700 yards he had over 1000 of em so thats pretty good lol. 800 + yards is good for any reciever in high school, especially a sophmore,hope he stays healthy and has a good career.

[ QUOTE ]

it says the most in a 10 game season is 1090, so your guy isn't that far off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where are you getting those numbers from?

I see 1,356 yards as the single season 10 game high for L.C. Baker of Armstrong in 2003 and Charlie Carr had 89 receptions in a single season for Princess Anne in 1963 in 10 games.

Unless there are breakdowns somewhere on that page for Class A, AA, AAA.