UNC vs VT

CarrollCavs78

Who's winning 1st seed  

1. 1. Who's winning 1st seed

Well whether or not UNC wins it is still a good season for them...they have the #1 toughest schedule and were only expected to win one or two games. Yet they won 5 and possibly and hopefully 6. All the wins except Duke came against tough opponents like the 7-5 win over UVA when UVA was ranked 23 in the nation. Even when they lost it was never big with the exception of the Lousiville game. Im just telling yall this because i expect UNC to be a force in the ACC within in the next few years, maybe not next year maybe not even the year after that but soon. fair warning!

Oh no...a night game. Tech really hates night games. Oh wait a minute. I'm pretty sure they like night games....and especially night games on ESPN. Let's see....ESPN+Night Game+Senior Night. I'm pretty sure UNC is not gonna enjoy this one.

I was there section 14 row UUU seat 22 on the west side...decent seat, weather wasn't bad and a fair game...officiating did suck but it happens...M. Vick autographed my ticket stub so it was a good night, ON TO THE ACC CHAMPIONSHIP GAME!!!