Bluefield scrimmages?

Bluefield_Rules

• 2 weeks later...

They scrimmaged George Wythe this past Saturday..I have no score but I do know only a few players for Bluefield were there considering the State Championship was played the night before

The only starter that were at the game was Dexter Moore and Kyle Hammond

[ QUOTE ]

when is the next bluefield scrim. i know the reg. season opens the 16th at graham

[/ QUOTE ]

according to a poster over on TSP, Bluefield and Spring Valley are suppose to Scrimmage tomorrow or today (thursday), however you wanna say it

anyways i think the scrimmage will end up canceled or moved to Friday, if not Saturday cause of the weather that we are suppose to be getting...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

when is the next bluefield scrim. i know the reg. season opens the 16th at graham

[/ QUOTE ]

according to a poster over on TSP, Bluefield and Spring Valley are suppose to Scrimmage tomorrow or today (thursday), however you wanna say it

anyways i think the scrimmage will end up canceled or moved to Friday, if not Saturday cause of the weather that we are suppose to be getting...

[/ QUOTE ]

This is true! They were supposed to play today but it was cancelled for inclement weather