Richlands and Liberty-Bedford Predictions

lee

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i know it needs to be played 1:30 in the morning haha i want to go asleep so it will come faster but im thinkin about the game too much haha i cant wait to prove the non-believers wrong and keep the storm perfect

If bedford is anywhere near the kind of team that i played my junior year, they will beat richlands. I know they sure beat the snot out of us a few years ago. One of the few times i actually got my butt handed to me. lol...... Although im actually looking for a darn good game. a real close one if things work out for richlands. Id say .........

Liberty-Bedford 26

Richlands 20

But i wish i could see this game, but im going to go watch the giles haysi one, considering its like 10 minutes from my house. But id love to see bedford lose. Ill be rooting for richlands for just this once.

Game Day!

Kick Off: 12 hours away

Only 12 hours till we get to see who predicted this game right and to see if the Blues can keep the Storm Perfect.

[ QUOTE ]

I was wrong, and I'm pretty happy about it.

For the record, I prefer my crow grilled after having it sauteed in olive oil and savory spices (less cholesterol that way).

[/ QUOTE ]

huh??? what about ur cow?