All SWD

techfan

[ QUOTE ]

Sometimes it's easier to get big stats on an 0-10 team because most of your games were basically decided early on and the winning team played it's bench and JV against your starters. (Thomas Willis is "that guy from Bland" who made 1st team All Region. Don't knock him EH, he's your bud! He sat out most of the 2nd half against Pocy). I suppose the winning team player could (if he were allowed) pad his stats against the losing team, but our coach always pulls the starters when the game is already out of hand.

[/ QUOTE ]No knock on Thomas, me and him are good friends. I was just pointing out that having over 1000 yards recieving for high school is almost unreal. 1000 yards is good for a NFL player in 16 games! But congratulations to Thomas he had a good year and broke school records. Even though I think mark should have made it, since he didn't i was glad it was thomas that made it.

Ps (thomas did play the second half, i remember chasing him on that kickoff return lol)

If jennings is not quick then how did we win? He may not be the whole team but he did a good job at getting by your star Rob Henry in the fourth quarter. Now don't try to make him look bad because it was a good game between both teams.