giles @haysi

rebelman36

congrats to you haysi for agood year but i hate to be the first one to tell you .but saturday it will come to a end i hope not but i think giles is just to big and strong for you you would have to play a perfect game to even stay close to them i have seen them play and i have seen haysi play haysi 6 giles 52 but we will be pulling for ya haysi try to win it for the bdd

Giles is a very physical football team. THey are not tremendously fast but they execute to perfection. Few turnovers. They are pretty much 1 demensional running the single wing. Very few passes. If Haysi can win field advantage bying putting GIles back deep, then they cold pull this one out. D will have to win this one. What about Haysi's offense?

haysi is nothing special we arent real big were not real fast those boys play with heart emotion and grit and just go out there and get it done and with community and fan support like I have never seen before the tigers stand a very good chance of winning