Indianapolis Colts

UVA_CAVALIERS

Hard to believe no one has posted a thing about the Colts..so I will. The Colts are 11-0 the first team to make it to that mark since the 98' Broncos. From their first offensive play Monday night they dominated, Manning hooked up with Harrison for an 80 yard pass and catch for the TD. The Colts dominated the Steelers, winning their 11th straight game 26-7. This team is for real, the #1 ranked offense is always running on ALL cylinders, and their #2 defense is playing nasty!! With their remaining schedule...

Sun 12/4 Tennessee 1:00 pm

Sun 12/11 at Jacksonville 1:00 pm

Sun 12/18 San Diego 1:00 pm

Sat 12/24 at Seattle 4:15 pm

Sun 1/1 Arizona 1:00 pm

I think this group has the best chance to go undefeated since the 72' Dolphins. Peyton is on pace to shatter all the other Qb records, (and being a Colts fan) I wouldn't mind to see this record broke/tied. GO COLTS!!

I watched part of the game last night and watching Manning QB is such a treat despite the fact he played on "Loser Top" (LOL Tom). The way he steps to the line and reads the defense three, four, and five times before making his final play call shows how much film-study the guy puts in during a week. He'll go down as one of the top 5 QBs ever, Super Bowl title or not...

I agree 100% but I think this could be the Colts year. They beat the Patriots AT New England, and obviously took care of the Steelers last night. A by-week first week of playoffs, and Home(Dome)field advantage all the way through the playoffs..and oh yeah the Superbowl is at Ford Field which is indoors wink.gif, Manning is a genius and your correct, super-bowl ring or not he will be top 5 All-time. With a Superbowl ring or two, I think that slings him to contest with number one all time when his career is said and done.

It's amazing how easily threads get taken off-topic isn't it? lol

Back to the Colts, do I think they'll go undefeated? No, the NFL is too competitive from top to bottom for it to happen nowadays. Do I think the Colts are the best team in football right now? Without question. Great running game, great passing game, and a MUCH improved defense...

No way would Bob Griese(sp) be ahead of Montana lol But anyways I think that the colts will stay undefeated till they have to go to seatle on christmas eve. i hate watching a colts game myself, because it takes so long lol he's always audibling at the line, takes along time

I personally think the Colts will go undefeated, unless of course they rest all their starters when they get home-field wrapped up. I think the Colts are in control of there possibly undefeated "destiny", the only team that can beat the Colts is the Colts.

well to be the only team in the history of the nfl to undefeated i belive gives a lil more than just 3 championships because he has won rings also and just think how tought the defense for the other teams was during the 70 ... pittsburg ,oakland, dallas

Bob Griese wasn't even the best quarterback in Dolphins history (A fellow names Dan Marino deserves that title). And in my opinion, regardless of Super Bowls, those two are neck-and-neck for tops all-time (Montana for his consistancy, Marino for numbers). That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it.

[ QUOTE ]

I hope the colts DONT go undefeated, because "EH" ,Bob Gresie lead the dolphins to the undefeated season.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually Bob Griese broke his leg in the 5th game of that season and Earl Morral led the Dolphins to 12 of their 17 wins. Griese did not start another game until the Super Bowl where he was 8 of 11 for 88 yards with 1 TD and 1 INT. The most famous (or infamous) pass in that game was by the kicker, Garo Yepremian, on a botched field goal attempt. Had that pass not been intercepted and returned for a TD, it would have been the only shut-out in Super Bowl history. That would have been nice to go along with the undefeated season. Too bad the Dolphins don't get a shot to end the Colts streak like they did the '85 Bears.